Now Hiring, We Want You!
Morada Produce is a family owned and operated grower/packer/shipper of cherries, walnuts, onions, and bell peppers. Innovation and creativity have played an important role in Morada Produce’s success. The company’s vision to integrate research and state-of-the-art technology is ideal for young professionals looking to gain valuable experience. California Sweet Cherry packing takes place every April-June. In order to get the delicious seasonal fruit to our valued customers, hundreds of thousands of pounds of cherries need to be sorted by color and size, loaded in correct packaging, and shipped daily. To facilitate such an immense undertaking, hundreds of sorters and laborers work with supervisors in a fun, fast-paced team environment!
Current Job Openings
- Shipping Manager - Posted March 24, 2021
- Forklift Operator/Material Handler - Posted March 10, 2021
- Sales Assistant - Posted March 10, 2021
- Harvest Coordinator - Posted February 19, 2021
- Inventory Control Technician - Posted February 19, 2021
To apply for a position that is not currently open, please submit your résumé.